REDMOND, WA & VARIOUS UNANTICIPATED LOCATIONS THROUGHOUT THE U.S
· Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
· Document defects (bugs), risks using a defect managing system.
· Report risk or defects to software developers.
· Identify, analyze, and document problems with program function, output, online screen, or content.
· Develop testing programs that addresses business impacts, business functionalities and develop scenarios, unit testing, regression testing, performance testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
· Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
· Participate and develop project test schedules and abilities to provide leadership and manage test teams.
· Some duties may be performed from home.
· Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.
· 40 Hrs per week (5 Days)
· $115,586.00 /YEAR
Qualified candidates please send your updated résumé in Word format to email@example.com
Copyright © 2017 Anvay Solutions - All Rights Reserved.